Thursday, February 21, 2008

Results of poll#1

The question was "Would you like this blog to poll you with regard to stuff?"

87% of you asked if you would get paid.

Only 12% said "yes". That 12% was one person.

I seem to be hosting a very materialistic crowd here.

Somehow the poll lost track of the remaining 1% of voters which, if you calculate it correctly, would make it somebody's little finger or maybe part of an earlobe. I am sorry for your loss sir and assure you that the next poll will be better equipped with finger and earlobe protecting safety devices.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Materialistic crowd? On the contrary, don't tell me you were actually planning to get away without paying a cent for our time ;)

RobRoy said...

Sorry I missed the poll. I didn't get the memo.

I'm materialistic, but I'd put up a front if it helped skew your numbers.

gawker said...

lekhni : If I had known it would be a cent, I would have paid everybody for their time already.

rob : You and your liberal Hollywood elite friends! You say you're materialistic and then you go and do random acts of philanthropy. No wonder the heartland of this country does not trust you anymore.