Friday, February 22, 2008

Answers

Namrata Shirodkar, the 1993 Miss India winner and sixth place Miss Universe had the following statement to make during the 1993 Miss India contest:

"I would not want to live forever because I don't believe that one can live forever. And so, I don't think I would want to live forever."

It is indeed, a small world.

Although to be fair, Namrata's quote was only the 21st dumbest in VH1's list of dumb celebrity quotes. Dumber than Al Gore's "A zebra does not change its spots" and less dumb than Brooke Shield's "Smoking kills. If you"re killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." So it's not too bad.

Anyways, the point is, apparently me and Namrata, we are related by blood, semen, pollen dust or suchlike. That explains quite a bit about what's happening on this blog.

Update : Bonus dumb quote by Jason Kidd of the NJ Nets : "We're gonna turn this team around 360 degrees"

2 comments:

zambezi said...

he plays for the dallas mavericks now. take my team off.

gawker said...

Really? When did this happen? Would it help if I added the word "formerly of"?