Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Stupid post

You know what I hate? When I write a stupid post and make the mistake of linking to CNN in my post and then my stupid post shows up as linking to the CNN article on the CNN website and then a ton of people from all over the world come to my blog from CNN and read my stupid post. Really hate when that happens. A man should be able to write stupid posts in peace without having people from all over the world come and read it. What's that you say, a man should quit writing stupid posts instead? Now you're just being stupid.

4 comments:

Sujatha Bagal said...

Are you sure you really need to link in order to have people from all over the world come and read you? Because I was going to suggest not linking.

P.S. What happened to the 500 post?

gawker said...

Yeah I think you have to link for it to show up on CNN. I like to link to something for the context but I guess I could link to someone else, say the Uganda Times or something.

I'm still deleting old drafts so I'm still below the 500 post threshold hehe.

Sakshi said...

THat is why you set the link as a goodle search #1 hit. That way your readers are pointed in the right direction but you dont get the traffic.
(As a resident stupid post generator, I know all the tricks :D)

gawker said...

Aha! Yes, that is a good trick. Thank you.