Thursday, January 18, 2007

If you like Sci-fi..

Go here and give it up for RobRoy, who's penned a damn good first chapter of his forthcoming (?) book. For the more discerning of my audience, yes, it also contains violence and brief nudity so go ahead and enjoy. This is RobRoy's entry for a writing contest where the winner gets a book contract and gets to live in a lonely house near a lake (no outboard motors please, thank you). Despite my not being a gigantic fan of sci-fi, RobRoy's writing grabbed me to the point where I am thinking of including more violence and brief nudity in my blog posts to make them more exciting. In case you do not have the time to read it right now, you can also print it out and read it while driving to work. Just remember one thing : do not drink and drive. And also, give his entry 10 stars because I would really love to swim in that lake.

No comments: