Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello sports

Dear Phillies
Quit bothering my left ventricle. I am okay now. Congratulations for the 5-0. I assume a 0-5 will follow soon.

Dear Eagles
Please bother my left ventricle. And my right auricle. And my left hand. And my right leg. We are all asleep. Wake us the fuck up. Wake the fuck up. What the fuck is wrong with you. I will come beat you with my fan rhetoric. 0-3 and I am throwing my Eagles cap (II) down Pennsylvania's Niagara Falls. (Bushkill. Not something you should be proud of.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beating Cardinals is not something to be proud of nowadays..but my team lot to Cardinals in a different sport. So what do I know? Yes yes, I follow the Mariners too. Let's not get into that.
-Naveen.

Unknown said...

FYI, in case you haven't seen this already.
Where is gawker?

gawker said...

naveen : ah but they are the new and improved Cards so dont be too hard on your team. But please be hard on the Mariners for letting the Yankees into the post season.

yhac : gawker is here, but sadly, out of material.