Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Be gone

You might think I am overdoing it, but I am deadly serious. I never ever want to see Sarah Palin again. Not on tv. Not on the internet as a picture or a smileyface. Not even in the sky as a cloud resembling her bangs. I do not want her name to be uttered in anecdote or joke form, at least while I am in the vicinity. If you wish to refer to her aloud in conversation, you would do well to code it in a manner such that I fail to interpret it to be her name. Using piglatin, spelling it out incorrectly or using sign language is highly recommended. I want each and every pair of Sarah Palin eyeglasses in each and every novelty store destroyed and the store disinfected with heavy duty bleach. I want you to start using the letter "g" at the end of every progressive verb and stop winking into the camera, were you to find yourself in such a situation. When I type in "Sarah Palin" into Google, I want to see zero search results and Google to ask me, "Did you mean Saree Wearing". Towards that end, this post has been programmed to self-destruct in 3...2.....1.

*gone*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin Sarah Palin.

I would also love to upload her pictures all over oyur blog. Please telll me how. I like annoying people and I always succeed.

S

gawker said...

No one can annoy me today. Maybe in a few months or perhaps a year. But by that time, this post will have disappeared in the foul-smelling mist of my archives.

Serendipity said...

:))@saree wearing lol!!

Anonymous said...

I guess you prefer Parasailin' to Sarah Palin

Anonymous said...

Sarah Paling..
There.. I added a 'g' :)

Anonymous said...

@ lonestar: aha! THAT explains her hatred for gs?