Friday, September 01, 2006

Stupid Photo of the day

I have been tagged. So here it is.

108_0868

Actually that's not me. The inherent stupidity of this photo lies in the fact that I was so terrified of scaling that precipice with my bicycle in hand that I requested my co-biker to transport it across for me. In return I promised him I wouldn't tell people that he had fallen off his bike headfirst into a thorny bush, although in retrospect, I now realize that I just did.

Bonus stupid photo of the day :

111-1148_IMG

That, in fact, is me. As I've said before, I am wearing camouflage which is how I blend seamlessly into the background.

I tag no one. I believe stupidity, especially when captured on film, is a very private, a very personal thing and it should be hidden from public view. Unless of course, you run out of things to blog about.

And finally, to cleanse the atmosphere of all that stupidity, here is something less stupid.

108_0858

This is a late fall view of the Lehigh river from high atop the Switchback trail in Jim Thorpe, PA. It used to be a favorite biking trail of mine till last winter when a fierce winter storm caused a number of trees to crash and block the trail and park maintenance decided that clearing all that shit up was a waste of their precious time.

3 comments:

ggop said...

Don't you have to be there in the picture?! They don't qualify.. :)
gg

RobRoy said...

But he was there, in almost every shot. Don't you know about gawker's chameleon-like skin. He's AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

oh gawker, where art thou??