Friday, March 31, 2006

Scott Adams

Scott Adams of Dilbertblog has apparently plagiarized borrowed independently confirmed my theory of "the law of conservation of happiness". D.N.A, who brought this fact to my attention, kindly suggests that I may be ahead of my peers. But I tend to believe that Scott Adams has been let go from his place of employment, thus allowing him to devote himself to musing upon things of an extreme irrelevance that usually fall within my domain and field of expertise.

4 comments:

Kowshic said...

The fascinating thing is more than the content, the choice of words for the title of the post. Thats what plucked my forearm hair out of its roots! Wierd, I say.

zambezi said...

Did this guy really copy you or is this coincidence?

gawker said...

dna : true. and i hope your arm's ok now.

zambezi : just a coincidence im pretty sure. i just want to feel inside that scott adams plagiarized me. because that would be pretty cool.

RobRoy said...

Plagerism does rock. If you're being plagerized, it means that you thought up something cool and others have better marketing teams.